Regardless, here's five fabulous things about today...
- Getting some awesome loose tea samples from one of my special ed teachers, whose having a Tealightful party that I am unable to attend (she gave me Carrot Cake Rooibos and Tealightful Sangria... yummers)
- Getting to announce and take pictures of all of my students of the month, plus the three homerooms of the month.
- Collaborating on and finishing an FBA/BIP for a kid that is in desperate need of some behavior modification.
- Going into a first grade classroom and having a little boy say, "You're the lady that people go to when they're sad." <3
- Having a pair of young ladies drop off a cupcake for me at the very end of the day. Ain't nothing like elementary school birthdays.
Don't forget to check out and "Like" my Facebook page!