- For the first time, I signed my name as “Certified School Psychologist.”
- I wore my purple pumps from Nine West and felt like a power house walking down the hall.
- My PM duty was changed from the gym to standing on the sidewalk supervising lines of students as they head to their busses (hooray!).
- I’ve had awesome homegrown apples for lunch all week that Boyfriend and I picked when we went apple-picking last weekend (I love falls in NY!)
- I got to play Uno with two 5th graders as reward/reinforcements for having a great week on their behavior modification plans.
- I got my business cards (with the incorrect email address… boo).
- I have keys to my office, a swipe ID card to get into my building, and my email system is finally set up.
- I got oodles of hugs from both strange and familiar kids at dismissal
- I had my first psychologist department meeting. It was great to connect with fellow professionals, especially those psychologists I’ve spoken to since starting, but haven’t met face-to-face with yet.
Now, it’s time to make dinner (teriyaki turkey tenderloin, roasted potatoes, corn on the cob, and broccoli)!