I thought it would be useful to outline the goals and activities in our sessions, in case other folks out in cyberland may want to replicate them in their own settings. It'll also be a good "processing" after the group, to collect my thoughts on how things went and what could be improved.
Take that and recap it back!
- Session 1: Team-Building: 11-Year Old Boys + Marshmallows = Sticky Awesome!
- Session 2: Feelings Jenga: An Excellent Opportunity For a Snit Fit
- Session 3: Self-Esteem: Spongebob, Cats, and Money, oh my!
- Session 4: "A" is for "Adorable," "N" is for "Neighborly," "S" is for "SA-WEEEET"
- Session 5: Anger Management: Indian Giver
- Session 6: When Outside Play Time Goes Awry
- Session 7: Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Dollop?!
- Session 8: Ice Cream Sandwich-y Goodbyes